The Aim of this 1st International Conference on Frontier Physics and
Its Multitasking Applications (1st ICFP-IMAs 2017)
November 14-17th November 2017 host at Pattimura University,
is to develop the advancement of science and technology particularly in Frontier Physics and its multitasking impacts in various applications. Maluku as the Indonesia marine center especially related to the development of science and technology directly supported based on her criteria which is rich in God laboratories (natural laboratories Not created by man) for example the number of 1740 unique small islands spreading from her north part to the south east part, and a variety of ocean living creatures due to her position on earth as the heart of coral reef triangle area in the world. Therefore, frontier physics which involves simple, smart and attractive economic impacts in this sophisticated century of 21st can contribute to enhance the improvement of human life and social communication effectively so that people in this world can leave in peace and respect one another due to the truth knowledge that actually has time and space independent.
Congratulation to Dr. H.I. Elim, who has been invited as a distinguished speaker at 7th world annual congress in nanoscience and nanotechnology hosted in Japan on 24-26th October 2017. Dr. Elim will present his talk about “Optical Uniqueness Behaviors of Love Herbal” at 16:20 to 16:45 pm on 25th October 2017 in Session 504: Nanotechnology in Medical Diagnosis and Treatment.
BIT’s 7th Annual World Congress of Nano Science & Technology – 2017
Nano-S&T-2017 (website: http://www.bitcongress.com/Nano2017/ScientificProgramme5.asp )
Theme: Welcome to a New Era of Nano-Level
Time: October 24- 26, 2017
Venue: Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, Japan
Selamat untuk terpilihnya Ilmuan Fisika, Jurusan Fisika, FMIPA, Universitas Pattimura, Ambon, telah masuk dalam urutan teratas ilmuan Indonesia. Dr. H.I. Elim menempati urutan 23 dari webomatrics, 1 dari wakil UNPATTI dalam prestasi sains-nya paling banyak didisitasi pada Google Scholar. Dr. H.I. Elim pada tahun ini telah memiliki H-Index 25 dan jumlah sitasi 2326!
Pengurusan perbaikan data alumni (pendaftaran ijazah dan status kelulusan) angkatan 2000 ke atas dapat dilakukan secara online melalui halaman website:
Halaman tersebut dapat diakses mulai:
Hari Selasa, 21 Maret 2017
Pukul 09.00 WIT.
Mohon siapkan dokumen dalam bentuk softcopy (scan dokumen asli).
Dokumen yang dimaksud antara lain:
Ijazah S1/S2 (dan akta IV untuk FKIP).
KTP / Kartu Keluarga
Demikian pengumuman ini dibuat untuk diperhatikan.
TERTANDA: PDPT UNPATTI
3rd International Seminar of the 19th Birthday of Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (FMIPA) which will be held on 6th April 2017 at Pattimura University, Ambon, Maluku, Indonesia.
The Aim of this 3rd International seminar is to develop Maluku as the Indonesia marine center especially related to the development of science and technology which directly support it.
Our vision based on this international seminar is to improve dramatically the development of science and technology insight in order to make the economic growth of Maluku particularly in the advancement of marine environment.
To realize the realistic of Maluku society improvement in many different fields such as social, economy, politics and science as well as technology, few actions will be conducted one of them is through this international seminar that contains some significant contributions from experts from all around the world with various expertise closely associated with marine environment which are rich in sea foods, medicines and another future transportation bridges.
Abstract submission and International Proceeding Paper Abstract of the proceeding paper : from January to March 10th, 2017 Accepted abstract information : on March 17th, 2017. Full paper submission : No longer than March 30th, 2017.
Here are remarkable invited speakers which will be participated at the 3rd International Seminar of 19th Birthday of FMIPA, Pattimura University:
- Prof. Sow Chorng Hour (National University of Singapore (NUS), Expert in Nanoscience and nanotechnology as well as its applications) (To be confirmed).
- Dr. M.V. Reddy (Senior Scientist at Battery research center of NUS ) (To be confirmed).
- Prof. Dr. Toshihiro Uchida, International Coordination Office, the Geological Survey of Japan (GSJ), AIST (located in Tsukuba: an AIST expert in hydrocarbon and minerals) (To be confirmed).
- From Univ. Kebangsaan Malaysia (To be confirmed).
- Prof. Dr. Louis Caceta (Curtin Univ. of Science and Tech., Pert, Australia) (To be confirmed).
- Dr.Ir. Ridwan Djamaludin (Expert in Geology and deputy head of Indonesia Marine Ministry) (To be confirmed).
- Dr. Hon. Causa Susy Pudjiastuti (Minister of Fishery and Marine) (To be confirmed).
- H.I. Elim, Ph.D (Expert in Nanotechnology & Nanoscience) (To be confirmed).
- ……. (To be confirmed).
Programs during International moment
All invited speaker may share and collaborate with Pattimura university scientists through the following 4 days trips among 1 day international seminar:
- Short invited lecture in one or few departments under FMIPA such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology departments, respectively.
- Research trips in few areas near Ambon island, Maluku or/and visiting of FMIPA related research labs and facilities.
It should be noted that the invited speakers have been facilitated to stay in Ambon for 4 days from 5th April to 8th April 2017 so that such mentioned programs above could be carried out during that time.
Y. A. Lesnusa, M.Si / H.I. Elim, Ph.D / Dr. P.A. Riupassa
FMIPA, Pattimura University
Jl. Ir. Martinus Putuhena, Poka, Ambon 97233
HP: +62-85243358669 (Y.A. Lesnussa)
No. Rek. (Bank Account): a/n. Ibu Grace Hetharia / Ibu Ellen Noya
- Speaker fee: Rp. 400,000,- (by 15 March 2017) & Rp. 600,000,- (after 5 March 2017 or before 4 April 2017).
- Participant fee: Rp. 250,000,- (by 15 March 2017) & Rp. 300,000,- (after 5 March 2017 or before 4 April 2017).
- Student fee: Rp. 150,000,- (by 15 March 2017) & Rp. 200,000,- (after 5 March 2017 or before 4 April 2017).
- International Seminar Kits